I have created a Dynamic Dialog with a subroutine callback procedure. Everything is working great except for the one stupid checkbox I added to the dialog.
I go into the dialog with the variable vintRunMode = 2. It retains that value, as it should, but when I come out of the subroutine that is my dialog, the value is set to 1. I added the line vintTest = vintRunMode, right before the Return(@retDefault) for my OK button. The value is still set to 2. I continue processing and the value is immediately set to 1.
I tried a different vintRunMode value going in and determined that something is decreasing its value by 1. If I go in with vintRunMode = 1, it gets set to 0.
I have set breakpoints on every line that set/change the value of vintRunMode and they all seem to be behaving like they should. I'm slowly being driven mad!