Thank you for the script suggestion, but in your example, you are quoting a folder location, and not a file within that folder.
So for example, in my script, I am running wntAccessGet on the following resource: C:\ProgramData\regid.1991-06.com.microsoft\regid.1991-06.com.microsoft Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.swidtag
It is that request that is causing the error. I am basically using the file extender to itemise the list of files in a subdirectory tree and then passing each file to the wntAcccessGet command. The code extract looks like this:
Edcount=0 ;pointer to keep track of search hits
If silent==0 then BoxOpen("","")
;Start of search loop
For i=1 to param0
If silent==0 then BoxTitle("Searching from %Drivep%")
If StrSub(Drivep,StrLen(Drivep),1)!= "\" Then Drivep=StrCat(Drivep,"\")
if Edfile=="" then goto finish
aList = wntAccesslist("",EdFile,300,3)
;Get the list of items
aListcount = ItemCount(aList, @TAB)
If aListcount > 0
For j=1 to aListcount
If group == "APPLICATION PACKAGE AUTHORITY\ALL RESTRICTED APPLICATION PACKAGES" || group == "APPLICATION PACKAGE AUTHORITY\ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES"
records = "Not Read"
records = wntAccessGet("",EdFile,group,300,0)
group = strCat(group,@TAB,records)
if silent==0 then BoxText(EdFile)
You can see where I have added some code to detect the problem groups and not try to extract the permissions, but before I did this, the code bombed every time.
So let me know what I might have overlooked!