Roboscrp.w32

Started by juergenk, November 07, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juergenk

Hello,

i wont to use Roboscrp.w32 at windows 7. But there dont run complete. What can I do because there are exist a version for win 7 64 Bit. Normaly i use this tool at windows XP (32 bit)

Thanks for information
juergen

Deana

Many of the underlying Control Manager functions, that you see displayed in the 'actions' section of RoboScripter, are designed for Windows 32 bit application controls and cannot be used on Windows 64 bit controls.

cClearLVItem
cClearTVItem
cClickToolbar
cDblClickItem
cGetCalDate
cGetHRText
cGetIpAddr
cGetLVColText
cGetLvDdtText
cGetLvFocText
cGetLvSelText
cGetLVText
cGetSBText
cGetTBText
cGetTVItem
cGetUpDownMax
cGetUpDownMin
cSetCalDate
cSetDTPDate
cSetLVItem
cSetTVItem
cSetUpDownPos

However the Control Manager Extender has been ported to 64-bit. So if you are dealing with 64-bit Windows controls. You will need to use the 64-bit WinBatch to run the Window Analysis Script. This script creates a report on the windows visible at the time the report is run.  Run the script using the 64-bit version of WinBatch.  Choose a top-level window of interest, and it will show pertinent information that may be necessary to use the Control Manager extender.
Deana F.
Technical Support
Wilson WindowWare Inc.

juergenk

Hello,

what version of Winbatch i need bacause if the newest version 64bit ? i think i have been an old version. If there are a new Roboscripter ?

thanks
jergen

Deana

Quote from: juergenk on November 07, 2013, 11:08:21 PM
Hello,

what version of Winbatch i need bacause if the newest version 64bit ? i think i have been an old version. If there are a new Roboscripter ?

thanks
jergen

Sorry I was unclear in the previous post. There is no 64-bit version of the RoboScripter tool. However you can use the 64-Control manager Extender with the Windows Analysis tool to deal with any windows containing 64-bit controls.
Deana F.
Technical Support
Wilson WindowWare Inc.