Winbatch 'language' file

Started by seckner, March 23, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seckner

We use Confluence at work as our Wiki and they have a nice little Code Macro - allows us to copy code into the macro and it retains all of the spacing, etc. It comes with a bunch of languages installed - VB, SQL Java, Python, etc and uses their color coding. I'd love to load Winbatch's language files so we could build a program repository of sorts. Just to see what was required I tried to add a new language and this is what was presented.

Is this something that I can do?

seckner

I will guess from the deafening silence that no, I may not have access to the javascript file that sets the colors for our language. Thank you though for the single greatest tool I have ever had!

Scott

td

I am taking a guess at what you mean by the post but you would have to create the " javascript file that sets the colors", since to the best of my knowledge no such file exists.    At the very least no such thing has ever been created by either Island Lake Consulting or our predecessor Wilson WindowWare.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade