Recording mouse and keystrokes - versus - Roboscripter

Started by tbrown@ucasd.org, March 03, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrown@ucasd.org

Hi All, I used WinBatch 10 years ago to automate data entry in a web application.  It was EASY to record my clicks and keystokes and also have it pull from an Excel spreadsheet if I wanted to enter data, but I downloaded the trial 2016 version and I am lost on how to use Roboscripter to create my Winbatch job.  All I want to do is start a website, login and click on some fields and run a report, download it and they upload it to another web site.  Is there a good document that I can read to figure out how this is done in this new version of Winbatch?  Thanks T.

td

If you are referring to WinMacro it is still around.  It is available as a PopMenu menu item.  PopMenu is located in the notification area of your system task bar.   If you want to use RoboScripter, it is documented under the Control Manager Extender documentation in the Consolidated WIL Help file.  The RoboScripter documentation includes a tutorial.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade