IgnoreInput Works on Desktop, Not on Laptop

Started by mark_in_atx, January 02, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark_in_atx

I have a script that begins with IgnoreInput(@TRUE).  The function works on my desktop running Windows 7.  It does nothing on my laptop running Windows 10.  I assume this function no longer works with Windows 10?  Is there something I can do to make the function work on my laptop?

td

No known issue with IngoreInput on Window 10.  IgnoreInput works just fine on my Windows 10 version 1709 system.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

mark_in_atx

Is there a possibility it relates to the keyboard and monitor on the laptop being built in, versus plugged in, to the computer?  Not sure specifically what ignoreinput is telling the computer to ignore...

td

Execution on a laptop shouldn't matter.  The function certainly works on my Windows 10 laptop.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

td

Neglected to mention that IgnoreInput only works for mouse and keyboard input.  It does not disable touch input.
  - Dr. Tom Cade