Installing the winbatch complier

Started by jm0000, November 27, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jm0000

I ordered winbatch+compiler.  When I try to compile a script I get " Winbatch compiler not installed". I did enter the license info, and do see the the serial number under the Licence info. Am I supposed to run a separate install to install the compiler? 

td

Sounds like you downloaded WinBatch instead of WinBatch+Compiler.   Go to the the Download page (it can be reached by clicking on the Downloads menu item at the top of this forum) and then select the "Click here to download WinBatch+Compiler" link.  You will be asked to provide your license information before you can select your version and begin the download.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

jm0000

Thank You, that solved my issue.  I'm not sure what happened the first try, because I made sure to download the Winbatch+ compiler.   I followed your advise, and downloaded for the Downloads in this Forum page. It looks like the same link that I originally used, but it works now. Thank you again.

td

There is only one Download web page on the WinBatch Website.  The link above takes you to the same page as the Download menu item on most other site pages.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade