Dialog Resizing - Feature Request

Started by JTaylor, February 24, 2015, 09:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTaylor

With Kirby mentioning how nice it was having the new Dialog Constants, and I agree...thanks again, I got to thinking how nice it would be if you would integrate my Resizing functions into WinBatch Dialogs.   I can't help but think that everyone who does much of anything with Dialogs would find this VERY useful.  Being able to define movement and growth of each control, in the Control settings would eliminate every user having to code for such functionality.  Whenever one resized their dialog the movement and growth of controls would occur automatically.

There is sample code in the Tech Database which demonstrates what I am talking about.  I use those functions extensively and that approach works VERY well.  It allows me all the flexibility needed to make my controls move and resize in any way I want.  Having that as native functionality would be SO MUCH nicer though, for all the dialog users.

Thanks.

Jim

td

As always we appreciate user requests.  All user requests are duly in our request log.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade