All Things WinBatch > WebBatch

New Install: Stones app submits fail

(1/4) > >>

Windowless:
I installed WebBatch 2012 on IIS 7 using the instructions in the help file
I can start the stones.web page and it looks normal
When I click Take Stones, the WebBatch license page is displayed instead of the stones page
Any idea on what I need to configure?

td:
Enter your WebBatch license information? You should have either a temporary or purchased license that is sent to you by email.

Windowless:
It already is licensed.  It says this copy of WebBatch is licensed to...

Windowless:
This may be due to the WebCGI user not having been added to Local Security Policy\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment:
    Adjust memory quotas for a process
    Create a token object

I'll have an admin add the user to those items in group policy for the server and we'll see what happens.

td:
I have a version of Windows 2012 R2 running IIS 8.5 displayed on my other monitor as I type and the stones games works just fine.  Same is also true for Windows 2012 and IIS 8.0 I tried a bit ago.  Neither required adjustments to the IIS_IUSER privileges as set by default. 

Generally, if the stones game is working your installation is correct.  When you click on a the Take Stones button all you are doing is running the stones.web file again with a parameter.   The link that runs stones.web is on about line 14 of the stones.web file and should look something like the following:

--- Code: Winbatch ---WebOut('<FORM ACTION="/webcgi/webbatch.exe?stones/stones.web+%stones%" METHOD=POST>',1)
You might want to take a peek at it.  Someone or something may fiddled with the file.  Also note that calling WebBatch.exe without a script as a parameter will cause the WebBatch version (license) page to appear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version