I before E except after C

Started by snowsnowsnow, January 04, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowsnowsnow

I found a typo in your mission statement page:

Please enter quantity of each item desired below.

You can recieve one free copy of WebBatch with each WinBatch+Compiler purchased.

Also, there was a note there to the effect that the new company wasn't going the "maintenance plan" route (that the old company did).  But yet, the text associated with downloading the latest version(s) speaks about maintenance plans.  This sounds like a disconnect to me...

td

Quote from: snowsnowsnow on January 04, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
I found a typo in your mission statement page:

Please enter quantity of each item desired below.

You can recieve one free copy of WebBatch with each WinBatch+Compiler purchased.

You must mean the WebBatch generated purchase page and not our mission statement page as the text is on the former.    We also found 3 other pages with the same spelling error.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, there was a note there to the effect that the new company wasn't going the "maintenance plan" route (that the old company did).  But yet, the text associated with downloading the latest version(s) speaks about maintenance plans.  This sounds like a disconnect to me...

We left the maintenance renewal wording in because no licenses from Island Lake Consulting LLC expire until August of 2018.  Any licenses that expire before that time are part of a Wilson WindowWare's maintenance renewal plan.  But it is a bit confusing so it will change.  Thanks again for drawing attention to the "disconnect".

BTW, according to one source, there are 923 English words spelled with cie, 21 times the number of words which conform to the rule.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade