Inet says maintenance plan out of date when it is not

Started by Hector, December 18, 2013, 08:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector

Following Denead's announcement I can't install the new WinInet because the system states that maintenance plan out of date when it runs through to 02/2014 help appreciated
Hector

Deana

Confirm the maintenance date in WinBatch: From the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs | WinBatch and run WinBatch.exe. This will launch the WinBatch Navigator.

Click on the [License Info] button in the lower left corner. In the small dialog box that appears, in the Maintenance Good Through field, confirm you see the appropriate product and Maintenance Plan expiration date.

http://www.winbatch.com/hints.html#licensed
Deana F.
Technical Support
Wilson WindowWare Inc.

td

Quick test confirms that the lasted Inet extender can be installed and used with a Feb. 2014 license.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

Deana

Hector,

I suspect your software may have a previous license/maintenance installed. The steps I previously provided will help confirm that theory. You may need to re-enter your updated license numbers with a maintenance thru Feb of 2014. Here are the steps to re-enter you updated license numbers:

From the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs | WinBatch and run WinBatch.exe. This will launch the WinBatch Navigator.
Click on the [License Info] button in the lower left corner. In the small dialog box that appears, click the [Enter New License Numbers] button. You are now ready to begin entering your License ID and NUM.
In the "Registration ID" field, enter your License ID. It is generally a 6-digit number ( i.e. 823456 ).
In the "Control Number" field, enter your 16-alphanumeric License NUM ( i.e. BG01-29*P...etc. ). Note: This field is NOT case-sensitive.
Press OK.
You may be prompted for a Licensee Name. Enter the name of the licensee. Note: This can be any name you would like.
Press OK.
You should see a message stating "Thank you for your support."
If you get a message stating 'Invalid licensing Data' then start this process over from the beginning.
Deana F.
Technical Support
Wilson WindowWare Inc.

Hector

there must be something wrong since this does not work, see attached screenshot

maybe I received wrong codes?? Could someone send these to me to confirm please?

Thanks

Hector

Deana

Hector, you failed to confirm the maintenance plan period listed by WinBatch.exe.  Can you please post the product and date displayed in WinBatch Navigators License Info dialog. Here are the steps again...

Confirm the maintenance date in WinBatch: From the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs | WinBatch and run WinBatch.exe. This will launch the WinBatch Navigator. Click on the [License Info] button in the lower left corner. In the small dialog box that appears, in the Maintenance Good Through field, Take note of the product and Maintenance Plan expiration date. Post what you see here.

If you need further assistance with this process feel free to contact support 206 937 9335.
Deana F.
Technical Support
Wilson WindowWare Inc.