Pixie Extender Help File

Started by chrislegarth, March 22, 2023, 03:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrislegarth

I know that the Pixie extender has been retired for quite some time.  However, I still use it to resize images, add borders, etc.  Nothing fancy.
I'm curious if there is any possibility of getting a copy of the pixie.hlp file in the CHM format.  It would be much appreciated.

Pixie still works with 2022B. :)  At least for what I am doing.

JTaylor

Can't send personal messages for some reason and file is too large to post here.  Maybe someone else can help.

Jim

td

Quote from: chrislegarth on March 22, 2023, 03:37:16 PM
I know that the Pixie extender has been retired for quite some time.  However, I still use it to resize images, add borders, etc.  Nothing fancy.
I'm curious if there is any possibility of getting a copy of the pixie.hlp file in the CHM format.  It would be much appreciated.

Pixie still works with 2022B. :)  At least for what I am doing.

The Pixie extender was retired in 2013 because it was too buggy. In other words, it is no longer supported.

It can however be found here:

https://files.winbatch.com/downloads/wb/wwimg44i.zip
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

td

Quote from: JTaylor on March 22, 2023, 04:02:19 PM
Can't send personal messages for some reason and file is too large to post here.  Maybe someone else can help.

Jim

For several reasons Personal messaging was disabled more than a year ago.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

chrislegarth

Thanks Jim and Tony!  I don't use this except for very basic things and having Help file accessible is appreciated.