How run .wbt files from a menu

Started by pguild, August 29, 2021, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pguild

I can't get compiled scripts to work correctly in some cases where a precise mouseplay statement doesn't move the mouse to the correct location.  So I thought perhaps I could run .wbt from another .wbt program that would function as a menu.  But need some guidance.

PopMenu does nothing for me.  I click on PopMenu.exe and the only benefit is a little exercise for my fingers. The PopMenu.exe icon just flashes at me, to no avail. I'm seeking to be able to run .wbt from a menu.

I'm thinking that a script called Menu.wbt could use the call function to invoke other .wbt scripts.

td

PopMenu should work on any system. It resides on the System Tray and starts automatically when you log in. If the account you are using is an admin account without automatic elevation, the first time you left-click on the icon you will be prompted by a starter application to run PopMenu, and then you will get the system elevation prompt. If that is not what you are experiencing, you need to figure out why.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

pguild

OK, thanks. I found the PopMenu hidden in hidden icons in the system tray I dragged it down where I can see it easily.  Can I use it to build a menu of .wbt scripts I want to run?

td

Using PopMenu is covered in the Consolidated WIL Help file and on the documentation Website.

https://docs.winbatch.com/mergedProjects/WinBatch/WINBATCH_P__002.htm
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade