Missing Debug Buttons

Started by bmclellan, June 08, 2015, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmclellan

Hello,

For some reason, the debug buttons on my toolbar have gone missing. Does anyone know how to get them back?

Thanks!
Barry

td

Assuming that you are referring to the WinBatch Studio Debug toolbar, click the View menu then the 'Toolbars...' sub menu. Select the 'Toolbars' tab and check the 'Debug' check box, if it is unchecked and click either 'Apply' or 'OK'.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

bmclellan

Thanks!

Your assumption was correct.

I did click on View -> Toolbars, however I did not see a Debug check box. Just File, Windows and Tools. Enabling the Windows or Tools did not show me the debug icons.

I was able to drab the debug icons from the Commands tab into a new tool bar and display that, so I think I am good for now.

Maybe I'm still looking in the wrong place? I am using Winbatch 2015A.

Thanks!
Barry

td

Could be a case of registry corruption.  You could try deleting the WBS subkey after making sure WBS is not running.  WBS will recreate the default setting the next time it starts up.  Of course, you would need to recreate any customization to the toolbars because they would be lost with the deletion.  WBS settings can be found at 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wilson WindowWare\WinBatch Studio'
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

bmclellan

Thanks Tony, I'll give that a shot today!