Snapshot function issue

Started by chrislegarth, September 02, 2014, 12:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrislegarth

There appears to be an issue with the Snapshot function on multiple monitor systems.
The function appears to assume that all monitors are left to right from the "Main" monitor.
In the attached JPGs, the "Main" monitor was changed to the one specified in the filename and the resulting screenshot shows the missing monitors that are left of the "Main" monitor.

The Shapshot function will also not let you capture images of windows that are on displays left of the "Main" display.

Running Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1 and WinBatch 2014A
Pressing the Print Scrn key does capture all displays properly.

Thanks!

td

Are you passing request# 5 to the Snapshot function so the function will use the system's entire virtual screen?
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

chrislegarth

TD - I was passing request# 0, request# 5 fixed the entire screen snapshot issue (sorry I missed that). Thank you!

However, I still cannot pass request# 4 and have it capture an active window if the window is left of the "Main" display.  Does that make sense?

Thanks!

td

Quote from: chrislegarth on September 02, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

However, I still cannot pass request# 4 and have it capture an active window if the window is left of the "Main" display.  Does that make sense?

Thanks!

There is no request #5 equivalent for the other request numbers so they do not support 'virtual' screen coordinates.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

chrislegarth

Thanks...maybe in a 2015 release.