iFtpGet errors

Started by MW4, July 13, 2016, 07:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW4

I am using iFTPget to grab a file and I get the following errors using
lasterr = iGetLastError()
lastresp = iGetResponse()
Message("iFtpget Last Error: %lasterr%", lastresp)

200  Switching to ASCII mode
227  Entering Passive mode (69,25,174,18,86,16)
550  Could not get file size
550  failed to open file

It runs, appears to download, and never delivers the file.
Using filezilla, I can log in manually and get the file, with no issues.

Can anyone interpret these errors and point me in the right direction.

td

If you perform an internet search on your error messages, you will notice that most comments involve something being off on the local file system but it could also be the result of some kind of permission issue on the server.  Another cause listed on some discussion forums mentions an unquote file name that has a space or spaces in the name.   However, given the paucity of information about the parameters to the various extender function, type and UAC state of the user account running the process, and the version of the OS the script is running on, it is difficult to make any additional comments or observations. 

Using Filezilla successfully could easily be because it is running in a slightly different context. 
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

td

Also notice that your post does not include the return value from the 'iGetLastError()' function which should be a 5 digit system error. 
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

MW4

MW4

conhandle comes in at 13369352

td

- Dr. Tom Cade

MW4

OMG.... 
It was an extra period.

More coffee please  :)

td

Neither the first nor the last...
  - Dr. Tom Cade