*************** WinBatch+Comiler 2021B release ***************

Started by td, February 24, 2021, 10:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

td

WinBatch, WebBatch, and WinBatch+Compiler 2021B are now available for download.

Customers with a current license may download the latest version of the software from the download page.

https://www.winbatch.com/download.html - use the "Click here to download WinBatch+Compiler" link.

If you do not have a current license and are interested in this and future releases, please visit our software purchase page. You can easily order online.

https://commerce.winbatch.com

The changes for this release are significant but not obviously so.  The primary goal of the release is to get the DLL's extender interface changes in wide distribution now so extenders that take advantage of WIL maps are accessible to more WinBatch users in the future.

Release notes:

WB 2021B Feb 24, 2021   

DLL 6.21bub First appearing in WB 2021B

Modified the MapKeyFind function to return the value of the function's third parameter instead
   of generating an error when the found key has an undefined value associated with it.

Addressed issue that sometimes caused extender functions to receive string parameters with both
   the both the ANSI and Unicode "inittype" types set.

Added feature level 1011 to the extender interface. The feature level 1011 exposes WIL maps
   functionality to WIL extenders. See the new WIL SDK for more information.

"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor

YaHoo!   Thanks.

Just when I was trying to decide what to do next...Extender Maps here I come.

Jim

JTaylor

Yippeeeee!!! It works creating an array and replacing values .   On 2021B I get a Map and on pre-2021B I get a Map-compatible string.

Thanks again for adding this to the Extender.

I, obviously, removed my questions/comments as this thread isn't going to help anyone.   Guessing you will want to do the same.

Jim

td

"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor

After stepping away for a day I had a stray thought about the other related stuff and figured out what was needed to make it work without creating an array first, which is nice not having all the extra code.   

Thanks again.   

Jim