DialogEditor crashing ...

Started by mhall, August 29, 2014, 02:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhall

Hi,

I have been running into a lot of crashing in the DialogEditor recently and have narrowed down what does it on my system. When I have more than one control selected in the editor and click the "pasteboard" for lack of a better term in the editor - outside of the dialog I am designing but not window chrome - it crashes. I can get it do this every time.

Can anyone reproduce? Or is this already known?

Regards,
Micheal

JTaylor

Interesting...I can reproduce that problem as well.

Jim

td

Quote from: mhall on August 29, 2014, 02:13:40 AM
Hi,

I have been running into a lot of crashing in the DialogEditor recently and have narrowed down what does it on my system. When I have more than one control selected in the editor and click the "pasteboard" for lack of a better term in the editor - outside of the dialog I am designing but not window chrome - it crashes. I can get it do this every time.

Can anyone reproduce? Or is this already known?

Regards,
Micheal

What do you mean by 'click the "pasteboard"'?  Are you referring to a Dialog Editor menu bar menu item or a key combination or something else?
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

td

OK. Got it. A little slow this late morning...

You are referring to clicking the Dialog Editor window client area outside of the displayed dialog template.

Thanx for reporting the problem.  It will be fixed in the next release. In the interim, as Marty used to say, "Don't do that."  ::)
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

mhall

"window client area" yes, exactly! Sorry, 3am bug report and I just couldn't come up with the right terms. Glad you were able to reproduce.

Regards,
Micheal

kdmoyers

The mind is everything; What you think, you become.