Studio Colorization question

Started by stanl, June 17, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanl

Attached jpeg is something I am almost comfortable with. It seems to address a color scheme for script elements, but structures like if..endif, while...endwhile default to a purple so I would like to know a default work around that brightens them...

td

In the WinBatch System directory look for and open the Wil.clr file.  Near the top of the file, you will find a line that looks something like "CON=128,0,128".  The numbers are RGB values.  Change those numbers to whatever color you prefer.  Of course, you will have to remember to change them each time you install a new version of WinBatch+Compiler.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

stanl

cssyphus

FWIW...

CON= is what creates the default purple color of the if/elseif/return/gosub keywords.  The default color is, as Tony pointed out, [ 128,0,128 ]

CON=153,50,204  is a brighter, easier to read purple  (in CSS color names it is "DarkOrchid" )
Is this a pandemic... or an IQ test? newz.icu

stanl

Quote from: cssyphus on October 08, 2021, 10:20:42 AM
CON=153,50,204  is a brighter, easier to read purple  (in CSS color names it is "DarkOrchid" )

That is nice. After Tony's reply I had set it to a halloween orange but the DarkOrchid works... incidently we were at the farmer's market yesterday and picked up some flowers to plant - same color.... go figure