Email Updates

Started by Arulrajah, May 07, 2015, 07:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arulrajah

Hi,

I can't thank enough Winbatch team. Love your product and use it every days on something.
Very powerful on Windows.

One of your topic says licensing your product;
>>Gets you on our mailing list so you are occasionally notified of spectacular updates and our other Windows products.

I have the full license including compiler. Bought it last year. But, at this beginning of this year when 2015A update came out, I never received an email. Am I missing something here?

Since then I started visiting your site, at least once a day. I would love to get email updates.

Regards
Arul
Regards
Arul

td

For one thing that is an old post and we don't generally send out email release notifications.  Notifications of new releases are always publish on this forum, however.  You can always receive an RSS feed or email updates from the forum.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

Arulrajah

I think that will suffice my requirements.

How do I get updates from forum only for a specific subjects. Like for an example, Winbatch?
Regards
Arul

td

Click the specific board URL and then click the 'Notify' button...
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade