Did something change recently?

Started by jmburton2001, July 01, 2019, 06:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmburton2001

When the notion hits me I normally do a quick Google search when I want to look up a Winbatch function. This morning I was curious about how to find the number of days between dates and used the following Google search:

Winbatch days between dates

When I click on the link, it returns this page:

WebBatch information page

I tried other Winbatch searches (in both Google and Startpage) and each one lands on the Webbatch information page instead of going to the relevant tech support page.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

JTaylor

They switched to HTTPS instead of HTTP and it isn't redirecting.

Jim

td

HTTP requests should redirect to HTTPS.  That they are not will need to be looked into.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

kdmoyers

Yep, we had this too.  A little plumbing work will clear it up.
The mind is everything; What you think, you become.

td

The request was redirected but without the request parameters so had to use the plumber's helper to unclog the situation a bit.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor

It now redirects to the forum but not to specific messages.   I have all the RSS feeds but none of them work from before but getting closer.

Thanks. 

Jim

td

The site should be redirecting with parameters now.
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor