Date Control

Started by JTaylor, September 15, 2020, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTaylor

The documentation leads me to believe I can do something like this:

DialogControlGet(SCH_Handle,"dt_SCH_schedule_filter",@dcDate,"2020:09:19:00:00:01|2020:09:27:00:00:01|2020:09:13:00:00:01|2020:09:10:00:00:01|2020:09:01:00:00:01")

but it does not work.   Can I do this?   If so, what am I missing.    I have tried two dates in case it would only work for a range but that didn't work either.

What am I missings?   Thanks.

Jim

td

Not sure what specific documentation you are referring nor which control you are referring to but DialogContorlGet with @dcDate returns the date displayed in the control in either case. 
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor

Sorry...that should have been "DialogControlSet()"   

Date Picker or Calendar.    Sorry if that was ambiguous.

Can I have it only show a certain list of dates in the Picker or select multiple dates on a calendar?  Assuming I use the right function.  When I use Set and that string of dates I only get two dates.  The 13th and 27th.

Jim

td

With DialogControlSet you can use up to three dates and/or times.  The first is the displayed date and the other two are the range.  If I recall correctly, neither one has a multi-select option.  I guess the function's topic in the help file could be clear about that.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

JTaylor

Okay.  Thanks.    I think I understood that from somewhere at some point, now that you explain it, but agreed that the Help could probably be a bit more explicit in places.

Jim