Unknown WBC File Format

Started by keslaa, May 21, 2015, 08:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keslaa

I am receiving this error while trying to execute a CALL statement to a separate .WBT file. I believe this is a rights issue as it occurs for some user accounts and not others. Does anyone have any experience with this error?

Call("C:\temp\RemoveProfiles\DeleteProfiles.wbt","Elevate")

The script will create a folder under C:\Temp, copy a couple of files into there and then get into the meat of the process. Once done, the folder and files are removed. This bit of code calls the named .WBT file which will begin the removal of previously identified unwanted profiles on a target machine. When I run the script as one account (local admin access on machine), it works; when I run it as a different account (also local admin access on machine), I get the above error.

Both computers (calling and target) are running Windows 7, 64-bit with UAC disabled through group policy.

JTaylor

You will need to compile it into the WBC format or make it an exe and "Run" it.   Can't call WBT files in that fashion.

Jim

keslaa

Jim,

Thanks! That was it. In looking at the example in the Help file, it showed the statement calling a .WBT file. I had forgotten that when calling from a COMPILED script, it needs to be .WBC.

Eric