SQLite Extender

Started by td, January 11, 2021, 11:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

td

Jim Taylor has graciously given his permission for ILC LLC to add his SQLite extender to the Tech Support archive of third-party extenders.  It can be downloaded directly from a link embedded in the Tech Database article that can be found here:

https://techsupt.winbatch.com/webcgi/webbatch.exe?techsupt/nftechsupt.web+WIL~Extenders/_Third~Party~Extenders/SQLite+SQLite~Extender.txt

Jim deserves a lot of thanks for putting in the time and effort to code this extender for the WinBatch community.
"No one who sees a peregrine falcon fly can ever forget the beauty and thrill of that flight."
  - Dr. Tom Cade

stanl

Quote from: td on January 11, 2021, 11:08:23 AM

Jim deserves a lot of thanks for putting in the time and effort to code this extender for the WinBatch community.

Ditto.

KeithW

kdmoyers

Tons of effort  by Jim and the other contributors.  We are truly fortunate.
-Kirby
The mind is everything; What you think, you become.

JTaylor

Indeed Kirby.  Just yesterday I found a solution, in the Tech Database, to a problem for which I wouldn't have had the first idea on how to solve.

Jim

jmburton2001

Quote from: jmburton2001 on October 14, 2020, 08:36:21 AM
JTaylor has been a member of these forums for years and I consider him one of the best sources of information, even for obscure tasks. In short, he's an expert.

No one here has ever owned a working crystal ball or has been able to "divine" what a user wants. When someone like JTaylor offers you help, you'd be a fool to alienate him.

I stand by my previous assertions...

Thank you Jim for all that you do!  :D

JTaylor

Fixed a minor thing and also resolved the hokey way I was doing the GetRows() stuff, regarding row counts.  You can now just do a standard select like one would expect.  Thought what changed would take more time but turned out it was slightly faster.

http://www.jtdata.com/anonymous/wbsql44i.zip

Tony, if you would please make any needed updates on your side.   Thanks.

Jim