I've noticed that some, not all, of my compiled scripts show a pre-pended "WBT-" on the taskbar. What causes this, and how do I get rid of it?
To be clear, some show the title of my script normally, but some show "WBT-" then the title.
I've compared the .CMP files of ones that do and ones that do NOT show this prefix and don't see anything different, settings-wise.
Thank you.
A couple of things to check. You can use WinTitle() to fix that in some cases. If you have a dialog interface and two icons show in the status bar you can use WinHide("") to hide the window so only the dialog icon shows or use WinTitle() and keep both. It, of course, uses the title in the dialog settings.
Jim
Thank you for the reply, Jim.
I don't have two icons in the taskbar, so when I try WinHide(""), it supresses the script icon.
When I use WinTitle("",[My Text]), this works ONLY if the compiler's Run script hidden checkbox is unchecked, but if I click on the icon in the taskbar, I get the script's interface with the interpreter window behind the script.
If checked, I get no icon in the taskbar, even if I have a dialog interface. My other similar scripts that don't have the "WBT-" problem, show an icon with the proper name when an interface dialog is displayed even though Run script hidden was checked during their compiling, so I don't know why these other scripts are having this problem.
Any other suggestions?